TNP3 was a network project about the role and relevance of foreign language skills for European higher education graduates. In the context of the changing linguistic and intercultural needs of Europe, we set about building bridges between higher education institutions, institutions and authorities in the other sectors of education, and the world of work.
TNP3 Dissemination Network (TNP3-D)
The outcomes and results of TNP3 are now being disseminated through the
This website, which forms part of the dissemination effort, specifically addresses
- language specialists in all the sectors of education
- university senior management
- decision-makers in university language departments, schools of translation and interpretation, and language centres
- decision-makers in the school sector
- student organisations
- companies in the language industries
- employers in the private and public sectors
- academic and professional organisations and networks
You can find a link to the project website here or download documents from the archive.