Outcomes of the 15th GA and workshops
On 28-29 November, CEL/ELC member representatives met at Freie Universität Berlin for the 15th General Assembly and thematic workshops. Over 40 members were in attendance from around Europe to mark an important shift in the history of the CEL/ELC.
News from Dec 02, 2013
The 40+ participants at this meeting were involved in three workshops:
- Workshop one: "Modern Language Degrees"
- Workshop two: "Multilingualism, internationalisation, and the quality of language provision in higher education"
- Karen M. Lauridsen, Aarhus Universiteit (joint powerpoint)
- Jocelyn Wyburd, Cambridge University and UCML
- Jolanta Urbanikowa, University of Warsaw
- Joanne Paisana, Universidade do Minho
- Kevin Haines, Rijksuniversiteit Groningen
- Workshop three: "Brainstorming on future thematic priorities of the CEL/ELC - 2014-2020"
- Anne-Claude Berthoud (joint powerpoint)
- Wolfgang Mackiewicz
In addition, the General Assembly was held, at which new members to the Board were elected, the budgets for last year and the projection for this year were approved, and the President's Report reviewed and accepted. The minutes of this meeting can be read here.